Sunday, May 18, 2008

WTF?!?


I am going to start a new set of posts, called 'WTF?!?'. These will include my WTF moments. And here is my first one.

WTF is going on with Colin Farrell?!? I know he has lost weight for his role in Triage, but this is just wrong. Somebody get this guy some potatoes and Irish Stew, stat! He said in an interview that his weight loss is healthy... hmmm.... yeah, like Karen Carpenter healthy? He almost looks as bad as Christian Bale in The Machinist. I just hope his new film is better than Miami Vice. I do not know how that movie got any good reviews. It was 48% fresh when it came out.That movie is another WTF moment. The plot was weird and the dialog was inaudible. If you didn't see it you didn't miss a thing. It was horrible. Actually, has Colin Farrell been in any good movies?

No comments: