Sunday, September 28, 2008

Netflix & Xbox 360 partner up to make my life awesome!

This is so freakin' cool, so now on Xbox Live you can sign in to Netflix and watch movies and TV shows from your instant queue. I have been kinda upset because currently the Instant option from Netflix is only available to Windows PCs and if you know me, then you know that I have a Mac, 3 Macs actually, so I have not been able to enjoy watching movies from Netflix instantly. I watch all of my Netflix the old fashioned way, on DVD.
BUT NO MORE! I just got an e-mail from Xbox stating that their re-vamped their Xbox Live experience. As I was looking through the new features I stumbled across the best new feature of all, Netflix compatibility. Now I can watch The Office from the beginning!

Check out the link here to read more about the new feature!

No comments: