Sunday, October 5, 2008

Eagle Eye movie review, 2.5 out of 5

Jesse and I saw Eagle Eye on Saturday night. It was pretty good but I felt like the plot was predictable and for the most part, the movie had been done before. There wasn't really anything original about it. I did like all of the characters and acting- so that was all good. I was surprised to see Rosario Dawson in the movie because I had no idea she was in it- you would think they would have advertised that a bit more- and also Billy Bob was in it... although I am not sure that is something worth advertising! (The Bad News Bears (remake) was one of the worst movies I have ever seen in my life!)

I really like Shia LaBeouf and he does a good job in the film but like I said earlier, the movie is just alright, nothing to write home about. My opinion is to wait for this one to come out on DVD (or Blu-Ray for the Blu-Ray snobs in the house).

2.5 Military Spy Cams out of 5


No comments: