Monday, July 28, 2008

Retro Movie Review, Conspiracy Theory

Starring Mel Gibson & Julia Roberts

I haven’t been much of a Mel Gibson fan since he was exposed as an anti-Semitic misogynistic racist. So, I had low expectations for the film just because I personally do not like MG. But, since I had never seen this movie it was recommended to me. I have to say I actually liked it. JR and MG are both pretty good in this. There is one scene (the bitten off nose scene) that was probably the weirdest, most trippy scene I have ever seen in a movie. That scene was so disturbing…
I liked that MG was a crazy conspiracy theorist (the combination locks on the food in the fridge were awesome!) but he had a reason to be so paranoid. I say this movie would make a good rental if you are in the mood for a twisty thriller/mystery.

3 Unibombers out of 5!




No comments: