Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hell's Kitchen Shocker! Go Team Petrozza!

What? You mean Corey got booted and Christina is still in it? That shocked the hell out of me. Especially since Christina burned Chef Ramsay...twice on the last episode; and she messed up a lot while Petrozza was running the kitchen. So, I stand by my previous statement that Petrozza is going to be the winner of Hell's Kitchen. How sweet was Petrozza when he was crying like a little girl when he saw his father and girlfriend??The preview for the finale looks awesome. It looks so awesome that I am not sure they can pack so much awesomeness into one hour. Does anyone know if the finale will be 2 hours? I hope so! Oh man, did y'all see Jen in the preview? They bring her and bald eagle Matty back for the finale and Jen looks like she just drank a giant glass of Haterade before she came on the show. Drama!

1 comment:

Mark said...

Unfortunately it's only an hour finale! :-(