Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Jen finally booted on Hell's Kitchen

Ugh, she couldn't leave soon enough. I was soooo tired of hearing her talk about how wonderful she is. I don't mind people being conceited when they can back it up. Jen could not back it up. She was just so... ugh... that's the best way to put it.

Chef Ramsay: Jen, stop being so selfish and start working as a team, yes
Jen: I am working as a team Chef because I am so awesome
Chef Ramsay: Jen, your attitude is horrible, yes
Jen: No it's not Chef, you just think my attitude is horrible because I am so awesome

I think Petrozza is going to pull this one out the bag. He may be a self confessed pig but he hasn't screwed up as badly as any of the other contestants, past or current. Plus he is more mature and I think employees would respect him as head chef over Christina and Corey.

No comments: